1. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
2. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Never place an infant or child restraint seat in the front seat, even if the airbag is off. See theOwner’s Manual for more information.
3. Deleted when Performance data and video recorder is ordered.
4. Not available with exterior color Vivid Orange Metallic, Riverside Blue Metallic or Rapid Blue.
5. Included and only available with automatic transmission.
6.The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see chevroletarabia.com or consult your carrier.
7. Not available with exterior color Black.
8. Not available with exteriorcolor Sharkskin Metallic.
9. Not available with Carbon Fiber weave hood insert.
10. Not available with exterior color Summit White.
11. Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for somedevices.
12. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply.
13. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google, and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play
and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
14. Not compatible with all devices.
15. Not available in all markets.
16. New colors.
17. Due to global Semi-Conductor supply shortages, GM vehicles may not havesome standard features and options. Please check with your local Chevrolet dealer to confirm the vehicle’s specifications prior to purchase. Vehicles not equipped with Automatic Stop/Start will be less fuel efficient.